PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Just to underscore what most people already appreciate — President Trump’s presence pretty much anywhere leads to problems — the County has just issued the following press release regarding his planned visit to Palm Beach County over the Thanksgiving holiday.
“Palm Tran and Palm Tran Connection are advising the community of possible substantial delays and detours due to President Trump’s planned visit to Palm Beach County around the Thanksgiving holiday.
Previous visits have resulted in lengthy road closures. There may be little notice of these closures. Traffic congestion is also likely.
Everyone is encouraged to download the app: myStop Mobile. This free app for Apple and Android devices enables the user to receive real-time bus arrival information using GPS.
Bus arrival information may also be received by texting iGo followed by the bus stop number to: 321123.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog