PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Just to underscore what most people already appreciate — President Trump’s presence pretty much anywhere leads to problems — the County has just issued the following press release regarding his planned visit to Palm Beach County over the Thanksgiving holiday.
“Palm Tran and Palm Tran Connection are advising the community of possible substantial delays and detours due to President Trump’s planned visit to Palm Beach County around the Thanksgiving holiday.
Previous visits have resulted in lengthy road closures. There may be little notice of these closures. Traffic congestion is also likely.
Everyone is encouraged to download the app: myStop Mobile. This free app for Apple and Android devices enables the user to receive real-time bus arrival information using GPS.
Bus arrival information may also be received by texting iGo followed by the bus stop number to: 321123.”
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring