PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Just to underscore what most people already appreciate — President Trump’s presence pretty much anywhere leads to problems — the County has just issued the following press release regarding his planned visit to Palm Beach County over the Thanksgiving holiday.
“Palm Tran and Palm Tran Connection are advising the community of possible substantial delays and detours due to President Trump’s planned visit to Palm Beach County around the Thanksgiving holiday.
Previous visits have resulted in lengthy road closures. There may be little notice of these closures. Traffic congestion is also likely.
Everyone is encouraged to download the app: myStop Mobile. This free app for Apple and Android devices enables the user to receive real-time bus arrival information using GPS.
Bus arrival information may also be received by texting iGo followed by the bus stop number to: 321123.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud