BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Boca Raton legal community is buzzing about a bizarre email sent from the law offices of Isaacs and Reid promoting a deli’s corned beef sandwiches by lawyers wearing necklaces promoting legal services.
The attorneys included a “Foodie Review” in the email with the following text which appears to be written unprofessionally. The text makes reference to the “English Jew” background of a restaurant owner.
”My Delicious Deli makes their own corned beef, which is delectable and not fatty. There’s a choice of huge or humongous sized sandwiches. Everything they do at this deli is better than everywhere else. They offer health alternatives such as fresh salads with low fat dressings, gluten free bagels and breads, and low sodium, naturally cooked deli meats.
The owner, Barry, is an English Jew complete with the proper accent. The staff is amazing and everything is super fresh. They are a great deli that delivers if you spend over $30, so use them for breakfasts, office lunches, meetings, and mediation’s. They are hidden in plain sight, opposite Publix in the Garden Shoppes of Boca.”
No word from the Florida Bar as to whether it’s acceptable for attorneys to promote a restaurant for “mediation” purposes. Legal advertisements are supposed to be reviewed by the Bar.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped
- TRAFFIC HAVOC: Palmetto Park Road To Close
- Guilty Plea From Delray Chiropractor Richard Davidson Came Just Months After Feds Moved In
- BOXED: Some Children Boxed In Boca Schools, Others Roam Freely During COVID
- VERY BAD: COVID Positivity Jumps In Palm Beach County, Deaths, Infections Up Statewide
- FAU High School Celebrates 34 National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists
- Palm Beach County School District Employees Infected With COVID-19
- BOCA RATON HIGH SCHOOL: Social Distancing Disaster