BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Boca Raton legal community is buzzing about a bizarre email sent from the law offices of Isaacs and Reid promoting a deli’s corned beef sandwiches by lawyers wearing necklaces promoting legal services.
The attorneys included a “Foodie Review” in the email with the following text which appears to be written unprofessionally. The text makes reference to the “English Jew” background of a restaurant owner.
”My Delicious Deli makes their own corned beef, which is delectable and not fatty. There’s a choice of huge or humongous sized sandwiches. Everything they do at this deli is better than everywhere else. They offer health alternatives such as fresh salads with low fat dressings, gluten free bagels and breads, and low sodium, naturally cooked deli meats.
The owner, Barry, is an English Jew complete with the proper accent. The staff is amazing and everything is super fresh. They are a great deli that delivers if you spend over $30, so use them for breakfasts, office lunches, meetings, and mediation’s. They are hidden in plain sight, opposite Publix in the Garden Shoppes of Boca.”
No word from the Florida Bar as to whether it’s acceptable for attorneys to promote a restaurant for “mediation” purposes. Legal advertisements are supposed to be reviewed by the Bar.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments