BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Boca Raton legal community is buzzing about a bizarre email sent from the law offices of Isaacs and Reid promoting a deli’s corned beef sandwiches by lawyers wearing necklaces promoting legal services.
The attorneys included a “Foodie Review” in the email with the following text which appears to be written unprofessionally. The text makes reference to the “English Jew” background of a restaurant owner.
”My Delicious Deli makes their own corned beef, which is delectable and not fatty. There’s a choice of huge or humongous sized sandwiches. Everything they do at this deli is better than everywhere else. They offer health alternatives such as fresh salads with low fat dressings, gluten free bagels and breads, and low sodium, naturally cooked deli meats.
The owner, Barry, is an English Jew complete with the proper accent. The staff is amazing and everything is super fresh. They are a great deli that delivers if you spend over $30, so use them for breakfasts, office lunches, meetings, and mediation’s. They are hidden in plain sight, opposite Publix in the Garden Shoppes of Boca.”
No word from the Florida Bar as to whether it’s acceptable for attorneys to promote a restaurant for “mediation” purposes. Legal advertisements are supposed to be reviewed by the Bar.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tropical Storm Warning Canceled For Palm Beach County
- Tropical Storm Warning Remains In Effect Until Early Afternoon In Palm Beach County
- 17-Year-Old Enters Water In Highland Beach During Ian, Needs Rescue
- TORNADO KINGS POINT: Images From Restricted Area
- HURRICANE IAN STARTS TO WEAKEN, BUT IT’S NOT OVER YET IN PALM BEACH COUNTY
- HURRICANE IAN: Moving Ashore, Schools Closed Thursday, Power Out
- HURRICANE IAN EYEWALL COMING ASHORE, EXPECT WEATHER TO DETERIORATE
- PALM BEACH COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS CLOSED THURSDAY
- POWER OUTAGES CONTINUE: Thousands Without Power In Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade