BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Boca Raton legal community is buzzing about a bizarre email sent from the law offices of Isaacs and Reid promoting a deli’s corned beef sandwiches by lawyers wearing necklaces promoting legal services.
The attorneys included a “Foodie Review” in the email with the following text which appears to be written unprofessionally. The text makes reference to the “English Jew” background of a restaurant owner.
”My Delicious Deli makes their own corned beef, which is delectable and not fatty. There’s a choice of huge or humongous sized sandwiches. Everything they do at this deli is better than everywhere else. They offer health alternatives such as fresh salads with low fat dressings, gluten free bagels and breads, and low sodium, naturally cooked deli meats.
The owner, Barry, is an English Jew complete with the proper accent. The staff is amazing and everything is super fresh. They are a great deli that delivers if you spend over $30, so use them for breakfasts, office lunches, meetings, and mediation’s. They are hidden in plain sight, opposite Publix in the Garden Shoppes of Boca.”
No word from the Florida Bar as to whether it’s acceptable for attorneys to promote a restaurant for “mediation” purposes. Legal advertisements are supposed to be reviewed by the Bar.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- WEATHER SERVICE: Nor’easter To Pound North East, Rain To Dampen South Florida
- Boca Raton’s Robert Hevert Jailed On Felony Charge
- Here’s What It’s Like To Travel To Hawaii, And Why It Makes Florida Look So Bad
- Palm Beach County School Bus Drivers Infected With COVID As Numbers Climb District Wide
- Florida Adds 58,865 COVID-19 Cases In Just One Week
- Boca Raton Woman Pepper Sprays Husband As He Disciplines Daughter
- Mizner Park Tenants Sued For Unpaid Rent, Now Planet Blue Faces Eviction
- Police Seek Deerfield Beach Man Wanted For Manslaughter
- Delray Beach Woman Flees Police After Crash, Then Crashes Into Dumpster and Fire Hydrant