BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Boca Raton legal community is buzzing about a bizarre email sent from the law offices of Isaacs and Reid promoting a deli’s corned beef sandwiches by lawyers wearing necklaces promoting legal services.
The attorneys included a “Foodie Review” in the email with the following text which appears to be written unprofessionally. The text makes reference to the “English Jew” background of a restaurant owner.
”My Delicious Deli makes their own corned beef, which is delectable and not fatty. There’s a choice of huge or humongous sized sandwiches. Everything they do at this deli is better than everywhere else. They offer health alternatives such as fresh salads with low fat dressings, gluten free bagels and breads, and low sodium, naturally cooked deli meats.
The owner, Barry, is an English Jew complete with the proper accent. The staff is amazing and everything is super fresh. They are a great deli that delivers if you spend over $30, so use them for breakfasts, office lunches, meetings, and mediation’s. They are hidden in plain sight, opposite Publix in the Garden Shoppes of Boca.”
No word from the Florida Bar as to whether it’s acceptable for attorneys to promote a restaurant for “mediation” purposes. Legal advertisements are supposed to be reviewed by the Bar.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropics Busy, Getting Busier, Two Systems East Of Florida
- CHOPS Boca Raton Warned By Health Inspector, Vents Soiled
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Child Abuse After Fight With Sibling
- Palm Beach Schools: If Students Lie About Address To Play Sports, They’ll Be Banned
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 90-Percent Chance System Forms East Of Florida Within Days
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Violating Protective Order, Allegedly Pulled Girl From Market
- Do You Think You Were Scammed By Delray Beach’s MV Realty?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropics Busy Again, Tropical Depression Forming West Of Florida
- Boynton Beach Man Hits, Kills Man In Wheelchair, According To Police