BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — PBSO is investigating what led to a child being left unattended long enough to end up in a lake in Boca Raton’s Meadow Lakes HOA, south of Palmetto Park Road off of 441. The child, a toddler, died.
From Palm Beach County Fire Rescue:
“At 1:52pm crews responded to reports of a missing child inside the Meadow Lakes at Boca Raton development. Rescue divers located the child in a pond behind the home and brought them out to waiting paramedics. The patient, a toddler, was transported to a local area hospital.”
”The child did not survive. Detectives are investigating what led up to the child missing.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday