BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — PBSO is investigating what led to a child being left unattended long enough to end up in a lake in Boca Raton’s Meadow Lakes HOA, south of Palmetto Park Road off of 441. The child, a toddler, died.
From Palm Beach County Fire Rescue:
“At 1:52pm crews responded to reports of a missing child inside the Meadow Lakes at Boca Raton development. Rescue divers located the child in a pond behind the home and brought them out to waiting paramedics. The patient, a toddler, was transported to a local area hospital.”
”The child did not survive. Detectives are investigating what led up to the child missing.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks