BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — PBSO is investigating what led to a child being left unattended long enough to end up in a lake in Boca Raton’s Meadow Lakes HOA, south of Palmetto Park Road off of 441. The child, a toddler, died.
From Palm Beach County Fire Rescue:
“At 1:52pm crews responded to reports of a missing child inside the Meadow Lakes at Boca Raton development. Rescue divers located the child in a pond behind the home and brought them out to waiting paramedics. The patient, a toddler, was transported to a local area hospital.”
”The child did not survive. Detectives are investigating what led up to the child missing.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…