BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Ellen Kaufman, 72, of Guilford C in Boca Raton, remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Tuesday afternoon following her morning arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
While the affidavit of probable cause is not yet processed by the Clerk of Court’s office, we can report that Kaufman is charged with “aggravated battery — person uses a deadly weapon.”
Kaufman was booked into jail at 10:28 Tuesday morning and is being held without bond as of mid-afternoon Tuesday.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring