BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Ellen Kaufman, 72, of Guilford C in Boca Raton, remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Tuesday afternoon following her morning arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
While the affidavit of probable cause is not yet processed by the Clerk of Court’s office, we can report that Kaufman is charged with “aggravated battery — person uses a deadly weapon.”
Kaufman was booked into jail at 10:28 Tuesday morning and is being held without bond as of mid-afternoon Tuesday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat
- BREAKING: Shots Fired In Boca Raton
- Health Inspector Cites Local McDonald’s For Insects, Garbage
- Boca Raton Woman Pulls Gun On Former Israeli Defense Force Soldier
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers