BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Ellen Kaufman, 72, of Guilford C in Boca Raton, remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Tuesday afternoon following her morning arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
While the affidavit of probable cause is not yet processed by the Clerk of Court’s office, we can report that Kaufman is charged with “aggravated battery — person uses a deadly weapon.”
Kaufman was booked into jail at 10:28 Tuesday morning and is being held without bond as of mid-afternoon Tuesday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman