BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca police have been busy getting allegedly drunk and drugged drivers off the road this early holiday season. Among the arrests, Ann Brown of the 3600 block of NE 5th Terrace. Brown is charged with DUI and property property damage.
Adam Fradley of the 1500 block of SW 16th Street in Boca is facing a DUI and property damage charge, as well as cocaine possession.
Guillermo Cevallos of the 9200 block of SW 8th Street is charged with DUI and property damage.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks