BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are awaiting specifics in the affidavit of probable cause, but Bryan Davies of Plaineville, Massachusetts is facing very serious charges according to Boca Raton Police.
Davies is charged with DUI and “Hit and Run, fail to stop or remain at a crash involving injury other than serious bodily injury.”
The citations, obtained by BocaNewsNow.com and viewable below, show that he was driving a 2007 Jeep in the 2000 block of North Ocean Blvd. at the time of the wreck. Bond has not been set for the DUI charge. The hit and run charge is carrying a $3,000 bond.
Davies remains in the Palm Beach County Jail as of mid-day Monday.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRI-RAIL NIGHTMARE: Did Boca Fire Bungle Response To Death By Train?
- Major Parking Advisory For Miami Dolphins Monday Night Game
- I-95 Closures To Continue In Boca Raton As Major Detours, Closures Planned For This Week
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH