BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are awaiting specifics in the affidavit of probable cause, but Bryan Davies of Plaineville, Massachusetts is facing very serious charges according to Boca Raton Police.
Davies is charged with DUI and “Hit and Run, fail to stop or remain at a crash involving injury other than serious bodily injury.”
The citations, obtained by BocaNewsNow.com and viewable below, show that he was driving a 2007 Jeep in the 2000 block of North Ocean Blvd. at the time of the wreck. Bond has not been set for the DUI charge. The hit and run charge is carrying a $3,000 bond.
Davies remains in the Palm Beach County Jail as of mid-day Monday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach