UPDATE: Read the complete affidavit of probable cause below.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Ben Finkel of the 21000 block of Marigot Drive in Boca Falls is in the Palm Beach County Jail Friday night, charged with insurance fraud.
Finkel, 47, was taken into custody by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Friday afternoon. He was booked into jail just before 3pm.
The official charge according to public booking records: “Fraud – Insurance Fraud Less Than 20k.”
Bond is set at $3,000. The affidavit of probable cause was not processed by the clerk of court’s office as of late Friday evening.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector