UPDATE: Read the complete affidavit of probable cause below.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Ben Finkel of the 21000 block of Marigot Drive in Boca Falls is in the Palm Beach County Jail Friday night, charged with insurance fraud.
Finkel, 47, was taken into custody by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Friday afternoon. He was booked into jail just before 3pm.
The official charge according to public booking records: “Fraud – Insurance Fraud Less Than 20k.”
Bond is set at $3,000. The affidavit of probable cause was not processed by the clerk of court’s office as of late Friday evening.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…
- Daniel Porush, “Wolf Of Boca Raton,” Jailed On DUI Charge
- FLORIDA: At Least 40 Children Admitted To Hospitals For COVID On Monday