UPDATE: Read the complete affidavit of probable cause below.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Ben Finkel of the 21000 block of Marigot Drive in Boca Falls is in the Palm Beach County Jail Friday night, charged with insurance fraud.
Finkel, 47, was taken into custody by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Friday afternoon. He was booked into jail just before 3pm.
The official charge according to public booking records: “Fraud – Insurance Fraud Less Than 20k.”
Bond is set at $3,000. The affidavit of probable cause was not processed by the clerk of court’s office as of late Friday evening.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender