UPDATE 4p — The affidavit of probable cause is below.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are awaiting the affidavit of probable cause, but public jail records reveal that Boca Raton’s Jeffrey Roth of the 2400 block of NW 35th Street, is charged with four counts of sexual assault on a minor.
Roth was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail Tuesday evening. The official charges: “sex assault by 18 YOA older custodian sexual battery victim under 12 years of age.”
Roth is being held without bond. We will update once the arrest report is available.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation