UPDATE 4p — The affidavit of probable cause is below.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are awaiting the affidavit of probable cause, but public jail records reveal that Boca Raton’s Jeffrey Roth of the 2400 block of NW 35th Street, is charged with four counts of sexual assault on a minor.
Roth was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail Tuesday evening. The official charges: “sex assault by 18 YOA older custodian sexual battery victim under 12 years of age.”
Roth is being held without bond. We will update once the arrest report is available.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA LOGS 51,000 COVID CASES OVER THREE DAYS
- Two Seniors Killed In West Boynton Beach Crash
- Kids Are Testing Positive At Boca Raton Area Camps, What Does That Mean For School?
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks