UPDATE 4p — The affidavit of probable cause is below.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are awaiting the affidavit of probable cause, but public jail records reveal that Boca Raton’s Jeffrey Roth of the 2400 block of NW 35th Street, is charged with four counts of sexual assault on a minor.
Roth was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail Tuesday evening. The official charges: “sex assault by 18 YOA older custodian sexual battery victim under 12 years of age.”
Roth is being held without bond. We will update once the arrest report is available.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped
- TRAFFIC HAVOC: Palmetto Park Road To Close
- Guilty Plea From Delray Chiropractor Richard Davidson Came Just Months After Feds Moved In
- BOXED: Some Children Boxed In Boca Schools, Others Roam Freely During COVID
- VERY BAD: COVID Positivity Jumps In Palm Beach County, Deaths, Infections Up Statewide
- FAU High School Celebrates 34 National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists