BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Albert Auer is free on his own recognizance following his arrest by Boca Raton Police for DUI.
Auer was stopped near 1100 South Ocean Blvd after police were “concerned” by his driving. The police report states Auer did not perform as expected on several roadside tests.
Read the complete affidavit of probable cause, below. A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped
- TRAFFIC HAVOC: Palmetto Park Road To Close
- Guilty Plea From Delray Chiropractor Richard Davidson Came Just Months After Feds Moved In
- BOXED: Some Children Boxed In Boca Schools, Others Roam Freely During COVID
- VERY BAD: COVID Positivity Jumps In Palm Beach County, Deaths, Infections Up Statewide
- FAU High School Celebrates 34 National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists
- Palm Beach County School District Employees Infected With COVID-19