BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you are flying this holiday season and see passengers clearly lying about their “emotional support” pets, please take photos and send them to us at news (at) bocanewsnow.com. The national epidemic continues of people claiming that their animals must be in the airplane cabin with them — out of cages or carriers — so these disturbed people can get through the day.
These are people who clearly need to be institutionalized and shouldn’t be confined on a plane.
If you see passengers traveling to or from South Florida with vests like the one pictured above — available from Amazon.com with no medical requirements — we want to see what you see. Please send us your airline, flight number and date of travel.
We also encourage you to challenge the passenger by speaking with airline representatives. Passengers traveling with pets as “emotional support” animals MUST present medical forms to the ticket counter. An airline failing to verify this information is in violation of federal law.
This does not cover legitimate “service” animals which are highly trained to assist the clearly impaired. We are asking for photos of people named Mitzi traveling from JFK to West Palm with three miniature schnauzers and a golden retriever named Maccabi, all wearing vests while taking up a row and a half in Delta’s Comfort Plus seating while paying for one seat.
Send your photos to us. And if you are allergic to the animals and suffer a reaction while in flight, we strongly encourage you to contact an attorney.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat