BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you are flying this holiday season and see passengers clearly lying about their “emotional support” pets, please take photos and send them to us at news (at) bocanewsnow.com. The national epidemic continues of people claiming that their animals must be in the airplane cabin with them — out of cages or carriers — so these disturbed people can get through the day.
These are people who clearly need to be institutionalized and shouldn’t be confined on a plane.
If you see passengers traveling to or from South Florida with vests like the one pictured above — available from Amazon.com with no medical requirements — we want to see what you see. Please send us your airline, flight number and date of travel.
We also encourage you to challenge the passenger by speaking with airline representatives. Passengers traveling with pets as “emotional support” animals MUST present medical forms to the ticket counter. An airline failing to verify this information is in violation of federal law.
This does not cover legitimate “service” animals which are highly trained to assist the clearly impaired. We are asking for photos of people named Mitzi traveling from JFK to West Palm with three miniature schnauzers and a golden retriever named Maccabi, all wearing vests while taking up a row and a half in Delta’s Comfort Plus seating while paying for one seat.
Send your photos to us. And if you are allergic to the animals and suffer a reaction while in flight, we strongly encourage you to contact an attorney.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: Parents MUST Choose Distance or In-Person Within Days For PBC Schools
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections