BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a fight between two girls in South County Regional Park. The fight was caught on video. Police want to speak with witnesses. (Have the video? Let us know at news (at) BocaNewsNow.com).
“On Thursday, December 21, 2017, two students; one from West Boca Raton High School and the other from Olympic Heights High School agreed to meet over an ongoing dispute. The victim, student from West Boca Raton HS, was under the impression the two were meeting to “talk”. The suspect, student from Olympic Heights HS apparently told the victim she wanted to meet to fight. The victim agreed to meet anyway. Both victim and suspect arranged to meet at South County Park at 2 pm. An altercation took place, hence the video that is circulating. The crowd dispersed after the altercation.
Sometime later, the victim’s mother called PBSO and PBSO deputy responded to the residence. It was at that time that PBSO learned of the incident. At NO time was “race” or “bullying” ever discussed, determined or considered to have played a role in the altercation. The victim was wearing a shirt that said “Bulls” XL, which is believed to be a school t-shirt.”
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive