BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a fight between two girls in South County Regional Park. The fight was caught on video. Police want to speak with witnesses. (Have the video? Let us know at news (at) BocaNewsNow.com).
“On Thursday, December 21, 2017, two students; one from West Boca Raton High School and the other from Olympic Heights High School agreed to meet over an ongoing dispute. The victim, student from West Boca Raton HS, was under the impression the two were meeting to “talk”. The suspect, student from Olympic Heights HS apparently told the victim she wanted to meet to fight. The victim agreed to meet anyway. Both victim and suspect arranged to meet at South County Park at 2 pm. An altercation took place, hence the video that is circulating. The crowd dispersed after the altercation.
Sometime later, the victim’s mother called PBSO and PBSO deputy responded to the residence. It was at that time that PBSO learned of the incident. At NO time was “race” or “bullying” ever discussed, determined or considered to have played a role in the altercation. The victim was wearing a shirt that said “Bulls” XL, which is believed to be a school t-shirt.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach