BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a fight between two girls in South County Regional Park. The fight was caught on video. Police want to speak with witnesses. (Have the video? Let us know at news (at) BocaNewsNow.com).
“On Thursday, December 21, 2017, two students; one from West Boca Raton High School and the other from Olympic Heights High School agreed to meet over an ongoing dispute. The victim, student from West Boca Raton HS, was under the impression the two were meeting to “talk”. The suspect, student from Olympic Heights HS apparently told the victim she wanted to meet to fight. The victim agreed to meet anyway. Both victim and suspect arranged to meet at South County Park at 2 pm. An altercation took place, hence the video that is circulating. The crowd dispersed after the altercation.
Sometime later, the victim’s mother called PBSO and PBSO deputy responded to the residence. It was at that time that PBSO learned of the incident. At NO time was “race” or “bullying” ever discussed, determined or considered to have played a role in the altercation. The victim was wearing a shirt that said “Bulls” XL, which is believed to be a school t-shirt.”
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AT LEAST SIX SEX OFFENDERS LIVE IN KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH
- Moses Sues Walmart, Claims Parking Lot More Dangerous Than Red Sea
- Sentencing For Female Fraudster, Seven Bridges Homeowner, Delayed
- DEAD ROACHES FOUND IN BOCA RATON RESTAURANT
- KINGS POINT: Convicted Cyberstalker Re-Arrested
- Man In Dominant-Submissive Relationship Submits To Feds, Sentenced To 50 Years
- Free School Supplies Available For 2022-23 Palm Beach County Students
- Boca Raton Mobile Home Destroyed Overnight In Blaze
- SWIMMING? These Area Pools Are Unsatisfactory, Says Health Dept.