BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Congratulations to Rhett Bitar of the 400 block of NE 38th Street in Boca Raton. He is the first Boca Raton resident arrested by Boca Raton Police in 2018!
Bitar is spending the day in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged with battery, two counts of simple assault and resisting an officer without violence.
Bitar, 34, was booked into jail at 6:42 am.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home
- Boca Raton Police Charge Real Estate Agent With Harming Child