BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: NWS) — URGENT – WEATHER MESSAGE
National Weather Service Miami FL
1011 AM EST Thu Jan 4 2018
…FREEZE WARNING IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO 9 AM EST
The National Weather Service in Miami has issued a Freeze
Warning, which is in effect from midnight tonight to 9 AM EST
* TEMPERATURE…freezing temperatures possible late tonight into
Friday morning over portions of inland Palm Beach and inland
* IMPACTS…Freezing temperatures will be a danger for pets,
livestock, and sensitive vegetation
A Freeze Warning means sub-freezing temperatures are imminent or
highly likely. These conditions will kill crops and other
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees