BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Joseph Terzo of Texas Trail in Boca Raton is in the Palm Beach County Jail — and may be there for a while — following his arrest by Boca Raton Police Friday evening.
Terzo is charged with cocaine possession, drug equipment possession, marijuana possession, and 12 counts of possession of a controlled substance without a prescription.
He’s being held on $39,000 bond for the controlled substance charges… bond has not yet been set for the other charges.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud