BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lynette Robillard of North Military Trail in Boca Raton is facing a serious charge following her overnight arrest by Boca Raton Police.
Robillard is charged with DUI, .15 or higher, with person under 18 in the car. In layman’s terms, according to her booking record, she was allegedly very drunk and had a kid in the car. We are awaiting the affidavit of probable cause.
Robillard was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 12:34 Saturday morning. She was released on her own recognizance at 5:36 a.m.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District