BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lynette Robillard of North Military Trail in Boca Raton is facing a serious charge following her overnight arrest by Boca Raton Police.
Robillard is charged with DUI, .15 or higher, with person under 18 in the car. In layman’s terms, according to her booking record, she was allegedly very drunk and had a kid in the car. We are awaiting the affidavit of probable cause.
Robillard was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 12:34 Saturday morning. She was released on her own recognizance at 5:36 a.m.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: Parents MUST Choose Distance or In-Person Within Days For PBC Schools
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections