BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lynette Robillard of North Military Trail in Boca Raton is facing a serious charge following her overnight arrest by Boca Raton Police.
Robillard is charged with DUI, .15 or higher, with person under 18 in the car. In layman’s terms, according to her booking record, she was allegedly very drunk and had a kid in the car. We are awaiting the affidavit of probable cause.
Robillard was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 12:34 Saturday morning. She was released on her own recognizance at 5:36 a.m.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man, With White Claw Beer, Lunges At Cop
- AIRPORT PARKING: Again, Fort Lauderdale Says Garages Full, Opens Overflow
- CLAUDETTE FORMS: Tropical Storm Battering Coast, Florida In Warning Zone
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism