BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We never cease to be amazed at the selfishness of some dog owners throughout the Boca/Delray area, and the ignorance of store employees who are too timid to challenge faux service pet owners.
Check out this photo supplied to us by a BocaNewsNow.com reader. A woman in Fresh Market (Militry Trail next to Prezzo) apparently couldn’t shop for fresh food (or baked goods, as it appears) at Fresh Market without her slobbering dog in her arms. And it seems that, yet again, the epidemic of ADA fraudsters continues. Does this fluffy dog look like it’s highly trained at anything? Remember: The Americans With Disabilities Act covers legitimate service animals, not Fee Fee Bobblestein the Bullshitzu who does nothing other than prevent a baked goods shopper from grabbing the muffin with two hands.
Fresh Market employees, incredibly, apparently aren’t trained well enough to know the difference between a service animal and a Boca arm accessory.
(Health Department: we know you’re understaffed, so here’s the address: 5540 North Military Trail, Boca Raton, FL 33496).
As we like to point out: there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here! Have a submission? Our email is news (at) bocanewsnow.com. And annoyed dog owners: you have a choice. Read these articles. Don’t read these articles. But for the love of humanity, keep your dogs where they belong.
ed note: a previous version of this post misidentified the location of the store. This is the Fresh Market in Central Boca Raton
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Police: Man Slams Car Into Pedestrian, Drags Him To Death
- FLORIDA COVID: Big Jump In New Infections, But It’s Not All Bad News
- Will COVID Shot Be Mandatory For Palm Beach County School Students?
- Strangulation Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Man
- University of Miami Fined $22M For False Billing
- Masks Not On Next Palm Beach County School Board Agenda
- CLAIM: Boca Raton Investment Firm Defrauded Seniors, Took 4.2M In PPP Funds
- POLO CLUB BOCA: Palm Beach County Alleges Building Permit Fraud
- POLICE: Woman Sold Cocaine Near Delray Beach School