BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We never cease to be amazed at the selfishness of some dog owners throughout the Boca/Delray area, and the ignorance of store employees who are too timid to challenge faux service pet owners.
Check out this photo supplied to us by a BocaNewsNow.com reader. A woman in Fresh Market (Militry Trail next to Prezzo) apparently couldn’t shop for fresh food (or baked goods, as it appears) at Fresh Market without her slobbering dog in her arms. And it seems that, yet again, the epidemic of ADA fraudsters continues. Does this fluffy dog look like it’s highly trained at anything? Remember: The Americans With Disabilities Act covers legitimate service animals, not Fee Fee Bobblestein the Bullshitzu who does nothing other than prevent a baked goods shopper from grabbing the muffin with two hands.
Fresh Market employees, incredibly, apparently aren’t trained well enough to know the difference between a service animal and a Boca arm accessory.
(Health Department: we know you’re understaffed, so here’s the address: 5540 North Military Trail, Boca Raton, FL 33496).
As we like to point out: there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here! Have a submission? Our email is news (at) bocanewsnow.com. And annoyed dog owners: you have a choice. Read these articles. Don’t read these articles. But for the love of humanity, keep your dogs where they belong.
ed note: a previous version of this post misidentified the location of the store. This is the Fresh Market in Central Boca Raton
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Century Village Resident Jailed, Allegedly Stole $30K From Football League
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW