UPDATE: 11:15 am — Boynton Beach police report she has been found, and is safe.
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach Police are asking for help finding a woman they have declared as “missing and endangered.”
Sarah J. Lee, 67, suffers from dementia. She was last seen at 4 a.m. at 1010 Fosters Mill Road. She was wearing light yellow pants, a light colored shirt and a wig. She has gray hair.
A reverse 911 call has been sent to all home in the area and police are asking PBSO for assistance from their bloodhound K9.
Anyone who sees Sarah Lee is asked to immediately call 911.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI