UPDATE: 11:15 am — Boynton Beach police report she has been found, and is safe.
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach Police are asking for help finding a woman they have declared as “missing and endangered.”
Sarah J. Lee, 67, suffers from dementia. She was last seen at 4 a.m. at 1010 Fosters Mill Road. She was wearing light yellow pants, a light colored shirt and a wig. She has gray hair.
A reverse 911 call has been sent to all home in the area and police are asking PBSO for assistance from their bloodhound K9.
Anyone who sees Sarah Lee is asked to immediately call 911.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested