BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Christy Han of the 17000 block of Milburn Way in Boca’s Stonebridge County Club is out of jail following her arrest on several charges by Boynton Beach Police.
Milburn, who shares the identical name to someone licensed by the State of Florida as a life insurance sales person for Mass Mutual, is charged with disorderly intoxication, three counts of battery on an officer, firefighter or EMT, and one count of resisting arrest without violence.
Han was jailed around 6am and released on $9,000 bond just before 2:30pm.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch
- Delray Woman Sues, Says Dunkin’ Coffee Cup Collapsed
- More Dead, More Infected In Florida As COVID Spread Continues