BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Christy Han of the 17000 block of Milburn Way in Boca’s Stonebridge County Club is out of jail following her arrest on several charges by Boynton Beach Police.
Milburn, who shares the identical name to someone licensed by the State of Florida as a life insurance sales person for Mass Mutual, is charged with disorderly intoxication, three counts of battery on an officer, firefighter or EMT, and one count of resisting arrest without violence.
Han was jailed around 6am and released on $9,000 bond just before 2:30pm.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path