BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: NWS) — URGENT – WINTER WEATHER MESSAGE
National Weather Service Miami FL
Wed Jan 17 2018
…WIND CHILL ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 10 PM THIS EVENING TO 10 AM
* WHAT…Wind chills are forecast to range from the mid 20s to
* WHERE…Glades, Hendry, Collier, inland and metro Palm Beach,
and inland Broward counties.
* WHEN…From 10 PM this evening to 10 AM EST Thursday.
A Wind Chill Advisory means that cold air and the wind will
combine to create low wind chills. Frost bite and hypothermia can
occur if precautions are not taken. Make sure you wear a hat and
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens