BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boca Grove Golf and Tennis Club) — Boca Grove Golf and Tennis Club and its Women’s Golf Association (WGA) held their 10th Annual Charity Tournament and Luncheon, January 16, 2018, and donated funds raised to the Toppel Family Place at the Boca Raton Regional Hospital (BRRH).
The Toppel Family Place offers beautifully decorated labor and delivery suites with all the comforts of home, family-centered mother/baby nursing care, lactation services, a level II neonatal intensive care unit, board-certified neonatologists available in-house 24 hours a day and support groups for mom, dad and the entire family.
Toppel Family Place was selected by South Florida Parenting’s Kids Crown Awards as the “Best Maternity Hospital” in Palm Beach County. This marks the seventh time the Hospital has been recognized by Kids Crown for its exceptional maternity services.
Mrs. Patricia Toppel, along with fellow Boca Grove members, BRRH Board of Trustees Vice Chair Warren Orlando, and BRRH Foundation Board Member Lawrence Feldman hit the ceremonial tee shot. Mark Larkin, President of the BRRH Foundation, also attended the tournament and spoke at the luncheon that followed.
The Director of the Toppel Family Place, Karen Edlington spoke at the luncheon. Jane Ciraulo, Manager of Annual Giving for the Foundation was also present at the luncheon.
“Boca Grove Golf and Tennis Club and its Women’s Golf Association are very proud to be a supporter of the Toppel Family Place. It’s a center of excellence and how lucky are we to have it right here in our community?”, said Michael Gibson, General Manager/COO of Boca Grove Golf and Tennis Club.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School