BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Fausto Almeida of Cedar Hollow Lane in Boca is jailed Sunday morning following his arrest by PBSO.
Almeida is charged with DUI — 4th or subsequent offense — and driving with a knowingly suspended or revoked license.
Almeida was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 1:02 Sunday morning. Bond is set at $3,000 for the DUI charge, but no bond has been set for the driving without a license charge.
Note to Mr. Almeida: We have both Lyft and Uber discount codes — how about using them instead of driving illegally? Lyft is BNN123, Uber is 3o95J.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High