BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Fausto Almeida of Cedar Hollow Lane in Boca is jailed Sunday morning following his arrest by PBSO.
Almeida is charged with DUI — 4th or subsequent offense — and driving with a knowingly suspended or revoked license.
Almeida was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 1:02 Sunday morning. Bond is set at $3,000 for the DUI charge, but no bond has been set for the driving without a license charge.
Note to Mr. Almeida: We have both Lyft and Uber discount codes — how about using them instead of driving illegally? Lyft is BNN123, Uber is 3o95J.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat
- BREAKING: Shots Fired In Boca Raton
- Health Inspector Cites Local McDonald’s For Insects, Garbage
- Boca Raton Woman Pulls Gun On Former Israeli Defense Force Soldier
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers