BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Fausto Almeida of Cedar Hollow Lane in Boca is jailed Sunday morning following his arrest by PBSO.
Almeida is charged with DUI — 4th or subsequent offense — and driving with a knowingly suspended or revoked license.
Almeida was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 1:02 Sunday morning. Bond is set at $3,000 for the DUI charge, but no bond has been set for the driving without a license charge.
Note to Mr. Almeida: We have both Lyft and Uber discount codes — how about using them instead of driving illegally? Lyft is BNN123, Uber is 3o95J.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: 90 Percent Chance Two Systems Form Within Days
- Carly Richards, 20, Killed In Boynton Beach Crash
- Boca Raton Lawyer Who Threatened Us Disqualified From Case We Covered
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems Southeast Of Florida May Become Victor, Wanda
- POLICE: Woman Charged With Firebombing Area Temple
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon