BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Fausto Almeida of Cedar Hollow Lane in Boca is jailed Sunday morning following his arrest by PBSO.
Almeida is charged with DUI — 4th or subsequent offense — and driving with a knowingly suspended or revoked license.
Almeida was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 1:02 Sunday morning. Bond is set at $3,000 for the DUI charge, but no bond has been set for the driving without a license charge.
Note to Mr. Almeida: We have both Lyft and Uber discount codes — how about using them instead of driving illegally? Lyft is BNN123, Uber is 3o95J.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge