BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Don’t try to swindle the elderly in Boca Raton.
That’s the message from PBSO as detectives nabbed Boca Raton resident Kurt Hogan. Hogan, of SW 65th Avenue, allegedly stole $750 from an elderly couple expecting him to complete an in-house construction project. What the couple didn’t know is that Hogan isn’t a licensed contractor and that his business doesn’t license is invalid.
Read the affidavit of probable cause below. Hogan is being held on $3,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped
- TRAFFIC HAVOC: Palmetto Park Road To Close
- Guilty Plea From Delray Chiropractor Richard Davidson Came Just Months After Feds Moved In
- BOXED: Some Children Boxed In Boca Schools, Others Roam Freely During COVID
- VERY BAD: COVID Positivity Jumps In Palm Beach County, Deaths, Infections Up Statewide
- FAU High School Celebrates 34 National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists