COCONUT CREEK, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With its roots planted firmly in the Philadelphia suburbs, BocaNewsNow.com is all about the Eagles today. If you are a Philly native living in South Florida, longing for a real Philadelphia soft pretzel to go with your game day activities, know this: the brand new Wawa on 441 just south of the Palm Beach County line has the same soft pretzels you’d get at Wawa in Delaware County. Or the City of Philadelphia. Or the ‘Burbs.
They are roughly $.75 each or $1.45 for two. Significantly less than flying to Philadelphia and buying them at the airport.
Sadly, they do comply with Pennsylvania legislation requiring the calorie count to be emblazoned on the exterior wrapping. Yes, gone are the days of a pretzel in a brown paper bag.
Know this: our supply report is accurate as of a 5:45 a.m. visit to Wawa during which BocaNewsNow.com purchased quite a few (it turns out you can freeze them). There were definitely some left when we left, but we make no promises.
For those unfamiliar with Wawa: it’s a Philadelphia-based convenience store chain in the midst of a massive expansion. The store is known for its Hoagies which are subs, but better.
Wawa: 7705 N State Road 7, Coconut Creek.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CRIME: Papa John’s Delivery Driver Carjacked At Gunpoint
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend
- ELECTIONS: Deadline Is Saturday For Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Delray Beach Man Convicted Of Sending Spy Equipment To Libya