DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — No, it’s not April Fool’s Day. As if there aren’t already enough folks in the area from New York and New Jersey, GL Homes is planning on-location sales events in Freehold, NJ and Melville, NY as it prepares to unveil two new mega-communities near Clint Moore Road and Lyons Road.
The sales event announcements — sent to a select number of potential buyers and previous buyers — promotes Seven Bridges and Valencia — a 55+ community on Lyons just north of Atlantic.
While it is unclear if the stock market downturn, changes to the deductibility of mortgage interest, or an onslaught of car thefts and burglaries throughout the area have impacted sales, it is notable that the builder is targeting New Jersey and Long Island, New York — two regions featured in the “Real Housewives” series and often stereotyped as flashy where people enjoy “loud money” lifestyles.
The events are planned at the Freehold Radisson and the Melville Marriott.
There are apparently no sales events planned in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan; Edina, Minnesota; or Chester County, Pennsylvania — other high-wealth areas that are considered less flashy where professionals enjoy “quiet money” lifestyles.
An MLS search shows 119 homes available in Valencia and 26 available homes in Seven Bridges. The GL Homes website shows 14 quick delivery homes in Seven Bridges and 23 quick delivery homes in Valencia.
Meantime, the two communities south of Bridges and Seven Bridges are officially “unannounced,” but are expected to be similar to Bridges and Seven Bridges with Boca Raton addresses.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected