DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — After a few weeks of quiet on the car theft front, another vehicle was snatched from the gated community of Stone Creek Ranch Friday. Located on Lyons between Clint Moore and Atlantic, Stone Creek Ranch is under construction, featuring custom multi-million dollar homes.
The Friday theft was reported just after 11pm. PBSO continues to investigate.
The car snatching is the latest theft plaguing area gated communities including Mizner Country Club, Bridges, Seven Bridges, Boca Grove, The Oaks and St. Andrews.
PBSO is now leaving unoccupied police cars in several of these communities which, surprisingly, doesn’t seem to be a deterrent to the thieves who have been called “organized” and “professional” by law enforcement officials.
No immediate word as to the type of car stolen.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- STORM WATCH: Now Two Disturbances Being Watched, Florida Threat Low
- P.F. Chang’s In Boca Raton Cited Again By Health Inspector, Twice In Days
- FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT: Parking Situation So Bad, Drivers Told To Use Ride Share
- ARMED ROBBERY ON YAMATO ROAD IN BOCA RATON
- POLICE REMIND: If Fireworks Banned In Your HOA, They Are Still Banned On July 4th
- Palm Beach County Woman To Federal Prison For Sober Home Scheme
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Disturbances Still Being Watched, Florida Okay For Now
- Boca West Sues Several Homeowners, We Have The List
- JULY 4th: City Of Boca Raton Releases ”Fabulous” Event Schedule