BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — James Friedman of the 100 block fo NE 10th Street in Boca remains in the Palm Beach County Jail mid-day Saturday following his arrest by Boca Raton Police.
Friedman, 58, is charged with contempt of court, specifically “violating injunction (for) protection (from) domestic violence.”
Boca Raton Police arrested Friedman Saturday evening. He is being on $5,000 bond.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MISSING WOMAN FOUND DEAD, VANISHED FROM FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT
- Boynton Beach Bicyclist Turns In Front Of Car, Is Killed
- West Boca Raton Man Tries To Flee Police With Arrest Warrant, Fails
- Palm Beach County Resident Donald Trump Indicted On Federal Charge
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Waves Being Monitored, Two With Convection
- NOW! Send One Of Palm Beach County’s Best Kindergarten Teachers On A Cruise
- Century Village Boca Raton Forecloses Over $3K, One Third Owed To Attorney
- WOMAN VANISHES FROM FORT LAUDERDALE HOLLYWOOD INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 To Close Tonight In Boca Raton