UPDATE: READ THE COMPLETE POLICE REPORT BELOW, INCLUDING A LETTER TO HER VICTIM, BELOW.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Rona Lindner, 70, of Montpellier Drive in Seven Bridges, is in the Palm Beach County Jail Wednesday morning charged with child abuse.
BSO arrested Lindner late Tuesday and booked her into jail at 1:59 am Wednesday. The official charge: “cruelty toward child – abuse child without great bodily harm.” She was released on $5,000 bond.
(Hovering over — or touching on a mobile device — the document below will expose a bar on the bottom. Use it to navigate through the document).
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home
- Boca Raton Police Charge Real Estate Agent With Harming Child