UPDATE: READ THE COMPLETE POLICE REPORT BELOW, INCLUDING A LETTER TO HER VICTIM, BELOW.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Rona Lindner, 70, of Montpellier Drive in Seven Bridges, is in the Palm Beach County Jail Wednesday morning charged with child abuse.
BSO arrested Lindner late Tuesday and booked her into jail at 1:59 am Wednesday. The official charge: “cruelty toward child – abuse child without great bodily harm.” She was released on $5,000 bond.
(Hovering over — or touching on a mobile device — the document below will expose a bar on the bottom. Use it to navigate through the document).
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped
- TRAFFIC HAVOC: Palmetto Park Road To Close
- Guilty Plea From Delray Chiropractor Richard Davidson Came Just Months After Feds Moved In
- BOXED: Some Children Boxed In Boca Schools, Others Roam Freely During COVID
- VERY BAD: COVID Positivity Jumps In Palm Beach County, Deaths, Infections Up Statewide
- FAU High School Celebrates 34 National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists