UPDATE: READ THE COMPLETE POLICE REPORT BELOW, INCLUDING A LETTER TO HER VICTIM, BELOW.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Rona Lindner, 70, of Montpellier Drive in Seven Bridges, is in the Palm Beach County Jail Wednesday morning charged with child abuse.
BSO arrested Lindner late Tuesday and booked her into jail at 1:59 am Wednesday. The official charge: “cruelty toward child – abuse child without great bodily harm.” She was released on $5,000 bond.
(Hovering over — or touching on a mobile device — the document below will expose a bar on the bottom. Use it to navigate through the document).
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens