BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boca Raton PD) — Detectives with the Boca Raton Police Department were able to link the February 7, 2018 fatal shooting of Edvin Melkevic on I-95 in Boca Raton to an incident later that same morning on I-95 just north of Lantana Road, which is being investigated by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. Boca Raton Crime Scene Technicians recovered ballistic evidence from Edvin Milkevic’s vehicle that links these two cases together.
Boca Raton Police detectives and forensic technicians will continue to conduct interviews and analyze evidence in this case. If you have any information relevant to the investigation, please contact Detective Tim Kurdys at 561-338-1377 or Crime Stoppers at 800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI