BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boca Raton PD) — Detectives with the Boca Raton Police Department were able to link the February 7, 2018 fatal shooting of Edvin Melkevic on I-95 in Boca Raton to an incident later that same morning on I-95 just north of Lantana Road, which is being investigated by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. Boca Raton Crime Scene Technicians recovered ballistic evidence from Edvin Milkevic’s vehicle that links these two cases together.
Boca Raton Police detectives and forensic technicians will continue to conduct interviews and analyze evidence in this case. If you have any information relevant to the investigation, please contact Detective Tim Kurdys at 561-338-1377 or Crime Stoppers at 800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems
- AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday
- New York Man Killed In Delray Beach Crash, Drove Under Semi