BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boca Raton PD) — Detectives with the Boca Raton Police Department were able to link the February 7, 2018 fatal shooting of Edvin Melkevic on I-95 in Boca Raton to an incident later that same morning on I-95 just north of Lantana Road, which is being investigated by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. Boca Raton Crime Scene Technicians recovered ballistic evidence from Edvin Milkevic’s vehicle that links these two cases together.
Boca Raton Police detectives and forensic technicians will continue to conduct interviews and analyze evidence in this case. If you have any information relevant to the investigation, please contact Detective Tim Kurdys at 561-338-1377 or Crime Stoppers at 800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Expect New Tropical Storm To Form Today
- OMNI MIDDLE BOCA: Overflow Rooms In Use, Shortage Of Supplies Already
- FLORIDA COVID: State Passes 13,000 Deaths, Infections Rising Again
- Palm Beach Schools: Constant Hand Washing, Masking, When Is Learning Time?
- Serious DUI Charge For Andrea Kruse of West Boca Raton
- Police Jail Delray Beach Man On Battery, Resisting Charges
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Stalking, Intimidation
- Boca Raton Area School Principals Being Praised For Early COVID Plans