BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boca Raton PD) — Detectives with the Boca Raton Police Department were able to link the February 7, 2018 fatal shooting of Edvin Melkevic on I-95 in Boca Raton to an incident later that same morning on I-95 just north of Lantana Road, which is being investigated by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. Boca Raton Crime Scene Technicians recovered ballistic evidence from Edvin Milkevic’s vehicle that links these two cases together.
Boca Raton Police detectives and forensic technicians will continue to conduct interviews and analyze evidence in this case. If you have any information relevant to the investigation, please contact Detective Tim Kurdys at 561-338-1377 or Crime Stoppers at 800-458-TIPS.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 27 Forms In Atlantic
- TIME TO VOTE: Early Voting Locations Now Open In Palm Beach County
- Thanksgiving Could Be “Devastating” To South Palm Beach County
- FAU Reports 235 Students, Faculty Positive For COVID-19
- Tropical Depression Expected Off Florida’s Coast By Tuesday
- Early Voting Starts Monday In Palm Beach County
- POLICE: Mara Mena Missing, Last Seen In West Boca Raton
- FLORIDA: Five Days Of COVID-19 Infection Increases
- Delta Removes Fort Lauderdale Flier Who Refuses To Mask