BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Who knew? When you see a drug bust on TV, it seems to be carried out by huge teams of police with guns drawn and cuffs ready. But for Thomas Alper of Bay Breeze Way in Boca Raton, he got a ticket for cocaine possession. Check it out below.
He also is charged with “indecent exposure — exposure of sexual organs.” We’d expect an affidavit of probable cause for that charge, but it has not yet been processed.
We’ll update when it is.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud