UPDATE: Are you a Century Village resident (directly across the street) and question fees, services or accounts you’ve received from this branch of Wells Fargo (9050 Kimberly Blvd, Boca Raton)? Please email us at news(at)bocanewsnow.com. We are investigating.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We reported last year on the horrendous customer service experienced by Wells Fargo (NYSE:WFC) customers throughout Boca Raton and Delray Beach. The pinnacle of poor customer service — as revealed in our admittedly unscientific survey — was the Kimberly Blvd. location of the bank (Lyons, just south of Yamato).
As we like to update stories from time to time, we attempted to conduct business today in that branch, only to find that incompetence and, well, incompetence still prevails. The branch manager (Stacy), while we stood there, directly disregarded instructions from the head office in Charlotte and refused to do what she was told to do. Much like Minions to Gru, the rest of the employees just sat there — dumbfounded that anyone would ask them to think outside of the script on their computers. It would not have surprised us if they were painted yellow or purple, spoke monosyllabicly and had one eye in the center of their heads. The problem there: Minions are intelligent. Wells Fargo bankers at this branch do not seem to be.
Remember: Wells Fargo is the bank that illegally opened up accounts that customers never asked them to open. It happened in Delray. It happened in Boca. These are clearly high class, respectable individuals.
And to add the humor of the Wells Fargo experience, the manager threatened us when we held a phone as one might be held to take a photo.
“You’re not allowed to take a photo of a bank,” she yelled.
Really? You might want to tell that to Wells Fargo’s marketing department.
Our advice: keep your money out of Wells Fargo, and stay far, far away from the branch at 9050 Kimberly Blvd. in Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender