BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Stephanie Fleishman, a sales agent for a local builder, is in police custody after she allegedly scratched her boyfriend and then ripped his black Armani underwear from his body.
Fleishman is charged with “battery, cause bodily harm.” While we traditionally do not report on battery arrests, this is Stephanie Fleishman’s fourth arrest appearance on BocaNewsNow.com. She lists Sabal Lake Drive as her home address.
We encourage you to read the redacted arrest report below.
Fleishman was arrested by Palm Beach Gardens police. She remains in jail as of Wednesday morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Under 300
- Coast Guard Looking For Plane South Of Boca Raton
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge