BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Stephanie Fleishman, a sales agent for a local builder, is in police custody after she allegedly scratched her boyfriend and then ripped his black Armani underwear from his body.
Fleishman is charged with “battery, cause bodily harm.” While we traditionally do not report on battery arrests, this is Stephanie Fleishman’s fourth arrest appearance on BocaNewsNow.com. She lists Sabal Lake Drive as her home address.
We encourage you to read the redacted arrest report below.
Fleishman was arrested by Palm Beach Gardens police. She remains in jail as of Wednesday morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach