BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Stephanie Fleishman, a sales agent for a local builder, is in police custody after she allegedly scratched her boyfriend and then ripped his black Armani underwear from his body.
Fleishman is charged with “battery, cause bodily harm.” While we traditionally do not report on battery arrests, this is Stephanie Fleishman’s fourth arrest appearance on BocaNewsNow.com. She lists Sabal Lake Drive as her home address.
We encourage you to read the redacted arrest report below.
Fleishman was arrested by Palm Beach Gardens police. She remains in jail as of Wednesday morning.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender