BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Stephanie Fleishman, a sales agent for a local builder, is in police custody after she allegedly scratched her boyfriend and then ripped his black Armani underwear from his body.
Fleishman is charged with “battery, cause bodily harm.” While we traditionally do not report on battery arrests, this is Stephanie Fleishman’s fourth arrest appearance on BocaNewsNow.com. She lists Sabal Lake Drive as her home address.
We encourage you to read the redacted arrest report below.
Fleishman was arrested by Palm Beach Gardens police. She remains in jail as of Wednesday morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks
- Settlement Talks Underway In $7M Suit Against Seven Bridges Delray HOA
- These Stations Do Not Have Gas In Delray Beach, Boca Raton
- Bruised Man Arrested on Drug, Battery Charges At Delray Beach Food Hall
- Walk-Up Pfizer COVID Shots Available To 12-15 Age Group In Palm Beach County