DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Michael Augenstine of Piazza Pitti in Boynton Beach is now out of jail following his arrest for simple assault on an officer, firefighter or EMT; disorderly intoxication (causing disturbance in a public place) and resisting an officer without violence.
Augenstine was arrested early Sunday by Delray Beach Police and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 2:42 am. He was released on his own recognizance at 5:06 am.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems
- AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday
- New York Man Killed In Delray Beach Crash, Drove Under Semi