BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t know if it’s a record, but it certainly must be close. PBSO has filed 70 — count ‘em, 70 — drug related charges against Boca Raton resident Carmen Zangardi.
Zangardi, of Boca Colony Drive, is facing charges including trafficking oxycodone, obtaining a controlled substance by fraud, and obtaining property by fraud. It appears each charge is carrying a $3,000 bond, meaning bond is in the area of $210,000.
She remains in jail Sunday night following her mid-day Sunday booking.
We’ll publish what we expect to be a voluminous affidavit of probable cause when it is processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks
- Settlement Talks Underway In $7M Suit Against Seven Bridges Delray HOA
- These Stations Do Not Have Gas In Delray Beach, Boca Raton
- Bruised Man Arrested on Drug, Battery Charges At Delray Beach Food Hall
- Walk-Up Pfizer COVID Shots Available To 12-15 Age Group In Palm Beach County