BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t know if it’s a record, but it certainly must be close. PBSO has filed 70 — count ‘em, 70 — drug related charges against Boca Raton resident Carmen Zangardi.
Zangardi, of Boca Colony Drive, is facing charges including trafficking oxycodone, obtaining a controlled substance by fraud, and obtaining property by fraud. It appears each charge is carrying a $3,000 bond, meaning bond is in the area of $210,000.
She remains in jail Sunday night following her mid-day Sunday booking.
We’ll publish what we expect to be a voluminous affidavit of probable cause when it is processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High