BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t know if it’s a record, but it certainly must be close. PBSO has filed 70 — count ‘em, 70 — drug related charges against Boca Raton resident Carmen Zangardi.
Zangardi, of Boca Colony Drive, is facing charges including trafficking oxycodone, obtaining a controlled substance by fraud, and obtaining property by fraud. It appears each charge is carrying a $3,000 bond, meaning bond is in the area of $210,000.
She remains in jail Sunday night following her mid-day Sunday booking.
We’ll publish what we expect to be a voluminous affidavit of probable cause when it is processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach