BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t know if it’s a record, but it certainly must be close. PBSO has filed 70 — count ‘em, 70 — drug related charges against Boca Raton resident Carmen Zangardi.
Zangardi, of Boca Colony Drive, is facing charges including trafficking oxycodone, obtaining a controlled substance by fraud, and obtaining property by fraud. It appears each charge is carrying a $3,000 bond, meaning bond is in the area of $210,000.
She remains in jail Sunday night following her mid-day Sunday booking.
We’ll publish what we expect to be a voluminous affidavit of probable cause when it is processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge
- Suspended License? Palm Beach County Waives Fees For One Week
- Nearly 3000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools