DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Let’s be clear. There is no situation in which it is okay to bring your dog to the movies. But apparently the woman seen in the photo above doesn’t understand that, as she brought her foo foo dog, dressed with a bow, into Frank’s Saturday Night. We don’t know what movie she saw, but we do know that the dog came complete with a portable cage and apparently other family members.
This woman is our latest inductee in the Boca Rudeton™ Hall Of Shame.
Public service announcement: Folks, leave your dogs at home. No one wants to see them. No one wants them on planes. No one wants them at Publix. No one wants them in restaurants. No one wants them at the mall in a baby stroller. And for the love all things, no one wants them at the movies. If you need to bring your dog everywhere you go, we strongly encourage you to get help.
Remember: there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here! Have a submission? Email us at news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: 90 Percent Chance Two Systems Form Within Days
- Carly Richards, 20, Killed In Boynton Beach Crash
- Boca Raton Lawyer Who Threatened Us Disqualified From Case We Covered
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems Southeast Of Florida May Become Victor, Wanda
- POLICE: Woman Charged With Firebombing Area Temple
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon