DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Let’s be clear. There is no situation in which it is okay to bring your dog to the movies. But apparently the woman seen in the photo above doesn’t understand that, as she brought her foo foo dog, dressed with a bow, into Frank’s Saturday Night. We don’t know what movie she saw, but we do know that the dog came complete with a portable cage and apparently other family members.
This woman is our latest inductee in the Boca Rudeton™ Hall Of Shame.
Public service announcement: Folks, leave your dogs at home. No one wants to see them. No one wants them on planes. No one wants them at Publix. No one wants them in restaurants. No one wants them at the mall in a baby stroller. And for the love all things, no one wants them at the movies. If you need to bring your dog everywhere you go, we strongly encourage you to get help.
Remember: there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here! Have a submission? Email us at news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat
- BREAKING: Shots Fired In Boca Raton
- Health Inspector Cites Local McDonald’s For Insects, Garbage
- Boca Raton Woman Pulls Gun On Former Israeli Defense Force Soldier
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers