DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Let’s be clear. There is no situation in which it is okay to bring your dog to the movies. But apparently the woman seen in the photo above doesn’t understand that, as she brought her foo foo dog, dressed with a bow, into Frank’s Saturday Night. We don’t know what movie she saw, but we do know that the dog came complete with a portable cage and apparently other family members.
This woman is our latest inductee in the Boca Rudeton™ Hall Of Shame.
Public service announcement: Folks, leave your dogs at home. No one wants to see them. No one wants them on planes. No one wants them at Publix. No one wants them in restaurants. No one wants them at the mall in a baby stroller. And for the love all things, no one wants them at the movies. If you need to bring your dog everywhere you go, we strongly encourage you to get help.
Remember: there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here! Have a submission? Email us at news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch
- Delray Woman Sues, Says Dunkin’ Coffee Cup Collapsed
- More Dead, More Infected In Florida As COVID Spread Continues