DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Let’s be clear. There is no situation in which it is okay to bring your dog to the movies. But apparently the woman seen in the photo above doesn’t understand that, as she brought her foo foo dog, dressed with a bow, into Frank’s Saturday Night. We don’t know what movie she saw, but we do know that the dog came complete with a portable cage and apparently other family members.
This woman is our latest inductee in the Boca Rudeton™ Hall Of Shame.
Public service announcement: Folks, leave your dogs at home. No one wants to see them. No one wants them on planes. No one wants them at Publix. No one wants them in restaurants. No one wants them at the mall in a baby stroller. And for the love all things, no one wants them at the movies. If you need to bring your dog everywhere you go, we strongly encourage you to get help.
Remember: there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here! Have a submission? Email us at news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Person Shot Near Boca Raton Town Center Mall
- POLICE: Stay Away From Mall And Military Trail In Boca
- Popular Boca Raton Restaurant Was Shut For Roaches, Health Code Violations
- CDC: If Vaccinated, Some Family Visiting Okay, But No Travel, No Word On Restaurants
- Silky, Smooth and Slippery: Victoria’s Secret Sued By Palm Beach County Woman
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Battering Senior Citizen
- School Board Member Dr. Robinson: It’s Time To Step Up On FSA’s
- In Hidden Trump, DeSantis COVID Report, Florida Looking Better
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s