BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Airlines are finally stopping the insanity of permitting pets on planes unless their owners can prove the pets have been vaccinated and trained. It’s time for Publix to do the same.
The photo above, taken at the Publix at Clint Moore and 441 earlier this week, shows a man with a dog on a leash — roaming aisles like it’s a park.
But it’s not a park. It’s a place where there is food. Fresh food. Sometimes unwrapped food. Food that people would like to eat without being infested with fleas, or would like access to without fearing a four legged animal urniated or defacated in the aisle just feet away.
There is no reason that a dog needs to be walked in a Publix. There is no reason that someone must shop for food with a dog. This is not a legitimate service animal helping someone who is visually impaired. This is a pet.
If Delta airlines can tell passengers that they must provide proof of vaccination, training and medical need days before a flight, there is no reason that Publix can’t do the same.
And for those crazy people who believe that dogs have a right to be wherever humans are, we call Bullshiatzu.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Alisa Catoggio Pleads Guilty To $40M Federal Kickback Scheme
- COPS ON SCENE: Double Shooting South Of Boca Raton
- SMELL SMOKE? Don’t Worry About It, There’s A Controlled Burn
- ALLIGATOR ALLEY SHOOTING: Police Seeks Suspect, Ask Public For Tips
- ALERT: Palm Beach County COVID Risk Spikes
- EXTREMELY DRUNK: Cops Say Boca Raton Man Three Times Limit
- AT LEAST SIX SEX OFFENDERS LIVE IN KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH
- Moses Sues Walmart, Claims Parking Lot More Dangerous Than Red Sea
- Sentencing For Female Fraudster, Seven Bridges Homeowner, Delayed