BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lois Skinner, 85, of Boca Club Blvd., is facing a DUI charge following her arrest early Saturday by Boca Raton police.
Skinner may be the oldest arrestee that BocaNewsNow.com has ever reported on — certainly for a DUI charge.
To put it in perspective, Herbert Hoover was president when Ms. Skinner was born. Prohibition was still in effect.
Ms. Skinner was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 3:09am and released on her own recognizance at 8:47am.
The affidavit of probable cause was not processed as of mid-day Sunday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector