BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lois Skinner, 85, of Boca Club Blvd., is facing a DUI charge following her arrest early Saturday by Boca Raton police.
Skinner may be the oldest arrestee that BocaNewsNow.com has ever reported on — certainly for a DUI charge.
To put it in perspective, Herbert Hoover was president when Ms. Skinner was born. Prohibition was still in effect.
Ms. Skinner was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 3:09am and released on her own recognizance at 8:47am.
The affidavit of probable cause was not processed as of mid-day Sunday.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GLADES ROAD CLOSES TONIGHT, WILL REMAIN CLOSED ALL WEEKEND LONG
- Your Escort Company May Have Just Been Busted By The Cops
- UBER SUED AFTER DELRAY BEACH CRASH
- OFFICIAL: Boca Raton Leaders Sworn-In During Organizational Meeting
- Homicide, Hit And Run Charges Filed Against Boca Raton Man
- TRAFFIC ALERT: GLADES ROAD TO COMPLETELY CLOSE AT I-95 ALL WEEKEND LONG
- Palm Beach County Lawyer Nabbed While Downloading Child Pornography
- MURDER IN WEST DELRAY BEACH, POLICE INVESTIGATING
- KINGS POINT DELRAY: More Arrests, More Often As Another Is Locked Up