BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lois Skinner, 85, of Boca Club Blvd., is facing a DUI charge following her arrest early Saturday by Boca Raton police.
Skinner may be the oldest arrestee that BocaNewsNow.com has ever reported on — certainly for a DUI charge.
To put it in perspective, Herbert Hoover was president when Ms. Skinner was born. Prohibition was still in effect.
Ms. Skinner was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 3:09am and released on her own recognizance at 8:47am.
The affidavit of probable cause was not processed as of mid-day Sunday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form