BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lois Skinner, 85, of Boca Club Blvd., is facing a DUI charge following her arrest early Saturday by Boca Raton police.
Skinner may be the oldest arrestee that BocaNewsNow.com has ever reported on — certainly for a DUI charge.
To put it in perspective, Herbert Hoover was president when Ms. Skinner was born. Prohibition was still in effect.
Ms. Skinner was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 3:09am and released on her own recognizance at 8:47am.
The affidavit of probable cause was not processed as of mid-day Sunday.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected