UPDATE: 10:15a from Boynton Beach Police media release: The investigation continues this morning into the shooting of a 24-year-old Boynton Beach woman last night inside her townhome in the Preserve at Boynton Beach neighborhood.
There is limited updated information to provide because detectives have not yet been able to interview the victim due to her medical condition. She is in stable condition at a local hospital. We can confirm that she was 5 months pregnant at the time of the shooting.
One point of clarification from last night’s news release is that police were called to the scene at 9: 21 p.m.
We are asking anyone with information to please call us at 561-732-8116 or Crime Stoppers at 800-458-TIPS.
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boynton Beach Police) — Boynton Beach police are investigating a possible home invasion robbery that resulted in a woman being shot tonight inside her townhome.
Police were called to a townhome inside the Preserve at Boynton Beach at around 9:40 p.m.
A woman was shot after returning home and finding two men inside her townhome. She was taken to a local hospital in critical but stable condition.
The suspects were last seen running eastbound from the neighborhood. Delray Beach Police K9 and the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Eagle are assisting with the search for the suspects.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 561-732-8116 or Crime Stoppers at 800-458-TIPS. Tips can also be submitted via our MYPD app or http://www.bbpd.org. You can remain anonymous.
The townhome community is north of Boynton Beach Blvd. and east of I-95.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates