UPDATE: 10:15a from Boynton Beach Police media release: The investigation continues this morning into the shooting of a 24-year-old Boynton Beach woman last night inside her townhome in the Preserve at Boynton Beach neighborhood.
There is limited updated information to provide because detectives have not yet been able to interview the victim due to her medical condition. She is in stable condition at a local hospital. We can confirm that she was 5 months pregnant at the time of the shooting.
One point of clarification from last night’s news release is that police were called to the scene at 9: 21 p.m.
We are asking anyone with information to please call us at 561-732-8116 or Crime Stoppers at 800-458-TIPS.
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boynton Beach Police) — Boynton Beach police are investigating a possible home invasion robbery that resulted in a woman being shot tonight inside her townhome.
Police were called to a townhome inside the Preserve at Boynton Beach at around 9:40 p.m.
A woman was shot after returning home and finding two men inside her townhome. She was taken to a local hospital in critical but stable condition.
The suspects were last seen running eastbound from the neighborhood. Delray Beach Police K9 and the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Eagle are assisting with the search for the suspects.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 561-732-8116 or Crime Stoppers at 800-458-TIPS. Tips can also be submitted via our MYPD app or http://www.bbpd.org. You can remain anonymous.
The townhome community is north of Boynton Beach Blvd. and east of I-95.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Senator Marco Rubio Talks TikTok, FAU With Andrew Colton on NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- WHOSE BODY WAS IN BURNING CAR? BROWARD COPS ASKING FOR TIPS
- GO OWLS! FAU’s Student Affairs VP Joins Andrew Colton On NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Ordered Closed By Health Inspector
- SECURITY ALERT: Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Evacuated
- HAMMER TIME: Boca Raton Woman Allegedly Hits Husband On Head With Hammer
- Body Found On Side Of Palm Beach County Road, FHP Asks For Tips
- Body Found In North Broward Burning Car