BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If your car is being repossessed, it’s a bad idea to hold the recovery agent at gunpoint. That’s the message from PBSO deputies who arrested Kenneth O’Dell of the 22900 block of Old Inlet Bridge Drive in unincporated Boca and charged him with aggravated assaulted with a deadly weapon, grand theft and use of a firearm during a felony.
O’Dell was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail. He ultimately posted $3,000 bond. A court date is pending.
Read the complete arrest report below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pfizer COVID-19 Appointments Available In Palm Beach County
- FSA Testing Brings COVID-19 Increase In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Resident Gregg Fredman Jailed For Child Abuse
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge