BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If your car is being repossessed, it’s a bad idea to hold the recovery agent at gunpoint. That’s the message from PBSO deputies who arrested Kenneth O’Dell of the 22900 block of Old Inlet Bridge Drive in unincporated Boca and charged him with aggravated assaulted with a deadly weapon, grand theft and use of a firearm during a felony.
O’Dell was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail. He ultimately posted $3,000 bond. A court date is pending.
Read the complete arrest report below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday