PARKLAND, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: BSO) — BSO Dep. Moises Carotti was suspended with pay today pending the outcome of an internal affairs investigation. A BSO sergeant patrolling the interior of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shortly after 5 p.m. Monday was approached by a student and advised that Carotti was asleep in his patrol unit. The sergeant responded to the marked patrol vehicle, which was parked on the northwest corner of the 1200 building. He knocked on the window to get Carotti’s attention, who appeared to be sleeping. The sergeant notified his command, and another deputy was sent to replace Carotti and cover the north perimeter of the 1200 building.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat
- BREAKING: Shots Fired In Boca Raton
- Health Inspector Cites Local McDonald’s For Insects, Garbage
- Boca Raton Woman Pulls Gun On Former Israeli Defense Force Soldier
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers