PARKLAND, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: BSO) — BSO Dep. Moises Carotti was suspended with pay today pending the outcome of an internal affairs investigation. A BSO sergeant patrolling the interior of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shortly after 5 p.m. Monday was approached by a student and advised that Carotti was asleep in his patrol unit. The sergeant responded to the marked patrol vehicle, which was parked on the northwest corner of the 1200 building. He knocked on the window to get Carotti’s attention, who appeared to be sleeping. The sergeant notified his command, and another deputy was sent to replace Carotti and cover the north perimeter of the 1200 building.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Popular Boca Raton Restaurant Was Shut For Roaches, Health Code Violations
- CDC: If Vaccinated, Some Family Visiting Okay, But No Travel, No Word On Restaurants
- Silky, Smooth and Slippery: Victoria’s Secret Sued By Palm Beach County Woman
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Battering Senior Citizen
- School Board Member Dr. Robinson: It’s Time To Step Up On FSA’s
- In Hidden Trump, DeSantis COVID Report, Florida Looking Better
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now