PARKLAND, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: BSO) — BSO Dep. Moises Carotti was suspended with pay today pending the outcome of an internal affairs investigation. A BSO sergeant patrolling the interior of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shortly after 5 p.m. Monday was approached by a student and advised that Carotti was asleep in his patrol unit. The sergeant responded to the marked patrol vehicle, which was parked on the northwest corner of the 1200 building. He knocked on the window to get Carotti’s attention, who appeared to be sleeping. The sergeant notified his command, and another deputy was sent to replace Carotti and cover the north perimeter of the 1200 building.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER