BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com has obtained the affidavit of probable cause in the DUI arrest of Lois Skinner — the 85 year old Boca Raton woman who was born when Herbert Hoover was president.
We reported on her arrest earlier in the week.
Skinner, according to police, admitted to drinking three Vodka tonics at the Elks Lodge before crashing into a pole in the 7000 block of Congress.
The arresting officer wrote in a report, “Skinner stated that she had too much to drink and thought she would be fine to drive home. Skinner stated she normally has two drinks and can drive home but tonight she had three drinks and thought it was too much. Skinner stated that she was drinking Vodka tonics tonight while she was at the Elks Lodge. While speaking with Skinner I could smell a strong odor of an alcoholic beverage emanating from her person, her eyes were blood shot and glossy and she was slurring her speech. Skinner needed to go to the bathroom and stumbled as she walked.”
As for Blood Alcohol content:
”Skinner provided two valid breath samples of .104 and .123… she advised that she would answer my questions without an attorney present.”
Florida’s legal limit is .08.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal
- Boca Raton Mayor Scott Singer Reacts To School Shooting
- EVACUATION: Morikami Park Elementary School Evacuated
- Delray Beach Woman Dies In Crash Near Bocaire Country Club
- Corey Zeidman, Boca Raton Poker Pro, Indicted On Federal Fraud Charges
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH: ANOTHER HOMEOWNER HEADS TO FEDERAL PRISON
- BREAKING: TWO DEAD IN FIREY CRASH ON I-95, ROAD CLOSED
- Tri-Rail Train Hits, Kills Pedestrian Late Wednesday Morning In South Florida
- If You’re Looking For Kelley McIsaac, She’s In Jail, And We Know Why