DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Delray Beach Police Department) — A 44-year-old man fatally shot his wife, her sister and himself before dawn Sunday in a Delray Beach home, leaving four frightened children to run past their bodies as they fled the house. Delray Beach Police Department detectives say Julien Techeler Rosemberg, 44, shot the two women inside with a semi-automatic handgun and then walked out to the back yard and used the same weapon on himself.
None of the four children, who range in age from 5 to 14, was injured. Their mother Pierrena Rosemberg, 43, and her sister, Lourdine Cazeau, 41, were both shot multiple times, detectives say. Delray Beach Fire Rescue responded and pronounced the three adults dead at the scene.
DBPD officers had had no previous calls to the house that involved violence. The Department of Children and Families was notified, and the children are currently with relatives.
Anyone with information about this ongoing investigation can report it to Det. Oscar Leon at (561) 243-7845.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70