BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boynton Beach Police Media Release) — Police responded to 2021 SW 18th Drive, Boynton Beach in reference to a barricaded subject who called police earlier today stating that he wanted police to leave him alone. It was determined that the subject had an active warrant for felony stalking out of Martin County Sheriff’s Office. BBPD Hostage Negotiation and SWAT Team arrived on scene. After the HNT Team spoke with the subject and he saw the SWAT Team, the subject exited the residence and was taken into custody without incident at approximately 3:10 p.m. The subject has been identified as white male Richard Laskody 49 YOA.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…