BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boynton Beach Police Media Release) — Police responded to 2021 SW 18th Drive, Boynton Beach in reference to a barricaded subject who called police earlier today stating that he wanted police to leave him alone. It was determined that the subject had an active warrant for felony stalking out of Martin County Sheriff’s Office. BBPD Hostage Negotiation and SWAT Team arrived on scene. After the HNT Team spoke with the subject and he saw the SWAT Team, the subject exited the residence and was taken into custody without incident at approximately 3:10 p.m. The subject has been identified as white male Richard Laskody 49 YOA.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain