BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boynton Beach Police Media Release) — Police responded to 2021 SW 18th Drive, Boynton Beach in reference to a barricaded subject who called police earlier today stating that he wanted police to leave him alone. It was determined that the subject had an active warrant for felony stalking out of Martin County Sheriff’s Office. BBPD Hostage Negotiation and SWAT Team arrived on scene. After the HNT Team spoke with the subject and he saw the SWAT Team, the subject exited the residence and was taken into custody without incident at approximately 3:10 p.m. The subject has been identified as white male Richard Laskody 49 YOA.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped