BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — April 5, 2018 — Boca Raton resident Jennifer Andrews of Fieldbrook Circle West is out of jail following her late night arrest for resisting an officer.
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed early Thursday morning, but jail records show that Andrews was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 12:15 and released just before 4:30 on her own recognizance.
PBSO made the arrest.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Police Respond To West Boca Raton Shooting
- Live Like A Criminal If You Win Seven Bridges Delray Beach Home At Auction
- Car Plows Into Delray Beach Condo Complex
- GLADES ROAD CLOSES TONIGHT, WILL REMAIN CLOSED ALL WEEKEND LONG
- Your Escort Company May Have Just Been Busted By The Cops
- UBER SUED AFTER DELRAY BEACH CRASH
- OFFICIAL: Boca Raton Leaders Sworn-In During Organizational Meeting
- Homicide, Hit And Run Charges Filed Against Boca Raton Man
- TRAFFIC ALERT: GLADES ROAD TO COMPLETELY CLOSE AT I-95 ALL WEEKEND LONG