BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boynton Beach Police) — April 6, 2018 — A reward of up to $3,000 is being offered for information leading to an arrest in the 2014 fatal shooting of a Boynton Beach man. Emmaniel Moise, 26, was found shot to death on Nov. 18, 2014 in the front yard of a house at 256 Mentone Road.
Moise’s body was discovered by a passerby at around 6:30 a.m. Witnesses told police that they heard gunshots in the area between 2 a.m. and 3 a.m.
Friends described Moise as a hard worker who was a merchandise stocker at Walmart. He was often in front of his friend’s house on Mentone Road late at night to use the Wi-Fi signal there.
Crime Stoppers of Palm Beach County is offering a reward for information leading to an arrest. We don’t need your name, just the information. Remain anonymous by calling Crime Stoppers of Palm Beach County at 800-458-TIPS, or using our free MyPD app or our website, www.bbpd.org.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose