BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boynton Beach Police) — April 6, 2018 — A reward of up to $3,000 is being offered for information leading to an arrest in the 2014 fatal shooting of a Boynton Beach man. Emmaniel Moise, 26, was found shot to death on Nov. 18, 2014 in the front yard of a house at 256 Mentone Road.
Moise’s body was discovered by a passerby at around 6:30 a.m. Witnesses told police that they heard gunshots in the area between 2 a.m. and 3 a.m.
Friends described Moise as a hard worker who was a merchandise stocker at Walmart. He was often in front of his friend’s house on Mentone Road late at night to use the Wi-Fi signal there.
Crime Stoppers of Palm Beach County is offering a reward for information leading to an arrest. We don’t need your name, just the information. Remain anonymous by calling Crime Stoppers of Palm Beach County at 800-458-TIPS, or using our free MyPD app or our website, www.bbpd.org.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Alisa Catoggio Pleads Guilty To $40M Federal Kickback Scheme
- COPS ON SCENE: Double Shooting South Of Boca Raton
- SMELL SMOKE? Don’t Worry About It, There’s A Controlled Burn
- ALLIGATOR ALLEY SHOOTING: Police Seeks Suspect, Ask Public For Tips
- ALERT: Palm Beach County COVID Risk Spikes
- EXTREMELY DRUNK: Cops Say Boca Raton Man Three Times Limit
- AT LEAST SIX SEX OFFENDERS LIVE IN KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH
- Moses Sues Walmart, Claims Parking Lot More Dangerous Than Red Sea
- Sentencing For Female Fraudster, Seven Bridges Homeowner, Delayed