BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boynton Beach Police) — April 6, 2018 — A reward of up to $3,000 is being offered for information leading to an arrest in the 2014 fatal shooting of a Boynton Beach man. Emmaniel Moise, 26, was found shot to death on Nov. 18, 2014 in the front yard of a house at 256 Mentone Road.
Moise’s body was discovered by a passerby at around 6:30 a.m. Witnesses told police that they heard gunshots in the area between 2 a.m. and 3 a.m.
Friends described Moise as a hard worker who was a merchandise stocker at Walmart. He was often in front of his friend’s house on Mentone Road late at night to use the Wi-Fi signal there.
Crime Stoppers of Palm Beach County is offering a reward for information leading to an arrest. We don’t need your name, just the information. Remain anonymous by calling Crime Stoppers of Palm Beach County at 800-458-TIPS, or using our free MyPD app or our website, www.bbpd.org.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Not Dropping
- Outrageous Agents: Boca Realtor Charged With Cocaine Possession
- Clint Moore Road Bridge To Close For Year
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School
- Man Charged With Intent To Sell Nearly 2 Pounds Of Pot Near Boca Raton High School
- CVS OPENS COVID-19 SHOT APPOINTMENTS
- Military Vet, In Fatigues, Threatens Attack In Boca Raton
- No Publix COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Today
- IRONY: DeSantis Orders Flag Lowered For Limbaugh At Courthouse Where He Faced Drug Charge