BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boynton Beach Police) — April 6, 2018 — A reward of up to $3,000 is being offered for information leading to an arrest in the 2014 fatal shooting of a Boynton Beach man. Emmaniel Moise, 26, was found shot to death on Nov. 18, 2014 in the front yard of a house at 256 Mentone Road.
Moise’s body was discovered by a passerby at around 6:30 a.m. Witnesses told police that they heard gunshots in the area between 2 a.m. and 3 a.m.
Friends described Moise as a hard worker who was a merchandise stocker at Walmart. He was often in front of his friend’s house on Mentone Road late at night to use the Wi-Fi signal there.
Crime Stoppers of Palm Beach County is offering a reward for information leading to an arrest. We don’t need your name, just the information. Remain anonymous by calling Crime Stoppers of Palm Beach County at 800-458-TIPS, or using our free MyPD app or our website, www.bbpd.org.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form