BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boynton Beach Police) — April 6, 2018 — A reward of up to $3,000 is being offered for information leading to an arrest in the 2014 fatal shooting of a Boynton Beach man. Emmaniel Moise, 26, was found shot to death on Nov. 18, 2014 in the front yard of a house at 256 Mentone Road.
Moise’s body was discovered by a passerby at around 6:30 a.m. Witnesses told police that they heard gunshots in the area between 2 a.m. and 3 a.m.
Friends described Moise as a hard worker who was a merchandise stocker at Walmart. He was often in front of his friend’s house on Mentone Road late at night to use the Wi-Fi signal there.
Crime Stoppers of Palm Beach County is offering a reward for information leading to an arrest. We don’t need your name, just the information. Remain anonymous by calling Crime Stoppers of Palm Beach County at 800-458-TIPS, or using our free MyPD app or our website, www.bbpd.org.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CLOSED: Gas Pipeline Erupts, Detours Near Lake Worth
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped
- TRAFFIC HAVOC: Palmetto Park Road To Close
- Guilty Plea From Delray Chiropractor Richard Davidson Came Just Months After Feds Moved In
- BOXED: Some Children Boxed In Boca Schools, Others Roam Freely During COVID