BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (April 9, 2018) — Boca Raton resident Ky Tennant is starting Monday morning in the Palm Beach County Jail — a place that is becoming increasingly familiar. Tenant was arrested on Sunday on two counts of sale of stolen property… but when police booked him, they apparently learned that he was allegedly a no-show in court on drug charges that were filed against him back in February. At that time, a deputy wrote the he observed Tennant driving a car with an unregistered Connecticut license plate — a plate Tennant allegedly said he took from his mother. At the time of the stop, the deputy stated that he observed marijuana and related equipment in Tennant’s car.
Tennant, of Atlantic Circle in Boca Raton, is being held on $7250 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA TREND ENDS: COVID Positivity Rises
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors