BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (April 9, 2018) — Boca Raton resident Ky Tennant is starting Monday morning in the Palm Beach County Jail — a place that is becoming increasingly familiar. Tenant was arrested on Sunday on two counts of sale of stolen property… but when police booked him, they apparently learned that he was allegedly a no-show in court on drug charges that were filed against him back in February. At that time, a deputy wrote the he observed Tennant driving a car with an unregistered Connecticut license plate — a plate Tennant allegedly said he took from his mother. At the time of the stop, the deputy stated that he observed marijuana and related equipment in Tennant’s car.
Tennant, of Atlantic Circle in Boca Raton, is being held on $7250 bond.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected