BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (April 9, 2018) — Boca Raton resident Ky Tennant is starting Monday morning in the Palm Beach County Jail — a place that is becoming increasingly familiar. Tenant was arrested on Sunday on two counts of sale of stolen property… but when police booked him, they apparently learned that he was allegedly a no-show in court on drug charges that were filed against him back in February. At that time, a deputy wrote the he observed Tennant driving a car with an unregistered Connecticut license plate — a plate Tennant allegedly said he took from his mother. At the time of the stop, the deputy stated that he observed marijuana and related equipment in Tennant’s car.
Tennant, of Atlantic Circle in Boca Raton, is being held on $7250 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton
- Man Who Claims To Be Worth $27M Again Refuses To Pay Dinner Check
- Lyndsey Kennedy, Found In Delray Drain In March, Now Jailed
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical