BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (April 9, 2018) — Boca Raton resident Ky Tennant is starting Monday morning in the Palm Beach County Jail — a place that is becoming increasingly familiar. Tenant was arrested on Sunday on two counts of sale of stolen property… but when police booked him, they apparently learned that he was allegedly a no-show in court on drug charges that were filed against him back in February. At that time, a deputy wrote the he observed Tennant driving a car with an unregistered Connecticut license plate — a plate Tennant allegedly said he took from his mother. At the time of the stop, the deputy stated that he observed marijuana and related equipment in Tennant’s car.
Tennant, of Atlantic Circle in Boca Raton, is being held on $7250 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Federal Charges Filed Against Parkland Pediatrician Mizrachy
- POLICE: Woman Abandons Three Children Across Palm Beach County
- BREAKING: Florida Teachers Now Eligible For COVID-19 Vaccine
- Hyundai Sued: Palm Beach County Man Says Genesis Is A Dud
- COVID Shot Now Available To Vulnerable Floridians Under 65
- Boca’s Courtney Isgette Arrested On DUI Charge
- Another Boynton Resident Killed In Crash
- Boynton Beach Resident Matthew Guntle Killed In Crash
- Ferrari Sues, Wants Its $400k Car Back From Palm Beach County Man