BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There are few things more challenging in life than finding a parking space at a Publix in South Florida on a Friday afternoon. But just when you think you’ve mastered that challenge, let’s raise the difficulty level by adding a huge Robb and Stucky truck!
For reasons that are unclear, Robb and Stucky decided to take over multiple spaces outside the Publix at Clint Moore and 441 just as the afternoon shopping rush gets underway. Incredibly, the truck is just inches away from the car in front of it, and has parked in such a way that a distracted New Yorker will unquestionably park right behind it — most likely in a Tesla or Jaguar.
Seriously, Robb and Stucky? Seriously?
Send your Boca Rudton™ submissions to news (at) bocanewsnow.com. And remember… there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here!
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High