BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There are few things more challenging in life than finding a parking space at a Publix in South Florida on a Friday afternoon. But just when you think you’ve mastered that challenge, let’s raise the difficulty level by adding a huge Robb and Stucky truck!
For reasons that are unclear, Robb and Stucky decided to take over multiple spaces outside the Publix at Clint Moore and 441 just as the afternoon shopping rush gets underway. Incredibly, the truck is just inches away from the car in front of it, and has parked in such a way that a distracted New Yorker will unquestionably park right behind it — most likely in a Tesla or Jaguar.
Seriously, Robb and Stucky? Seriously?
Send your Boca Rudton™ submissions to news (at) bocanewsnow.com. And remember… there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here!
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge
- Suspended License? Palm Beach County Waives Fees For One Week
- Nearly 3000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools