BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There are few things more challenging in life than finding a parking space at a Publix in South Florida on a Friday afternoon. But just when you think you’ve mastered that challenge, let’s raise the difficulty level by adding a huge Robb and Stucky truck!
For reasons that are unclear, Robb and Stucky decided to take over multiple spaces outside the Publix at Clint Moore and 441 just as the afternoon shopping rush gets underway. Incredibly, the truck is just inches away from the car in front of it, and has parked in such a way that a distracted New Yorker will unquestionably park right behind it — most likely in a Tesla or Jaguar.
Seriously, Robb and Stucky? Seriously?
Send your Boca Rudton™ submissions to news (at) bocanewsnow.com. And remember… there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here!
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CRIME: Papa John’s Delivery Driver Carjacked At Gunpoint
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend
- ELECTIONS: Deadline Is Saturday For Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Delray Beach Man Convicted Of Sending Spy Equipment To Libya