BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There are few things more challenging in life than finding a parking space at a Publix in South Florida on a Friday afternoon. But just when you think you’ve mastered that challenge, let’s raise the difficulty level by adding a huge Robb and Stucky truck!
For reasons that are unclear, Robb and Stucky decided to take over multiple spaces outside the Publix at Clint Moore and 441 just as the afternoon shopping rush gets underway. Incredibly, the truck is just inches away from the car in front of it, and has parked in such a way that a distracted New Yorker will unquestionably park right behind it — most likely in a Tesla or Jaguar.
Seriously, Robb and Stucky? Seriously?
Send your Boca Rudton™ submissions to news (at) bocanewsnow.com. And remember… there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here!
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Senator Marco Rubio Talks TikTok, FAU With Andrew Colton on NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- WHOSE BODY WAS IN BURNING CAR? BROWARD COPS ASKING FOR TIPS
- GO OWLS! FAU’s Student Affairs VP Joins Andrew Colton On NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Ordered Closed By Health Inspector
- SECURITY ALERT: Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Evacuated
- HAMMER TIME: Boca Raton Woman Allegedly Hits Husband On Head With Hammer
- Body Found On Side Of Palm Beach County Road, FHP Asks For Tips
- Body Found In North Broward Burning Car