BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There are few things more challenging in life than finding a parking space at a Publix in South Florida on a Friday afternoon. But just when you think you’ve mastered that challenge, let’s raise the difficulty level by adding a huge Robb and Stucky truck!
For reasons that are unclear, Robb and Stucky decided to take over multiple spaces outside the Publix at Clint Moore and 441 just as the afternoon shopping rush gets underway. Incredibly, the truck is just inches away from the car in front of it, and has parked in such a way that a distracted New Yorker will unquestionably park right behind it — most likely in a Tesla or Jaguar.
Seriously, Robb and Stucky? Seriously?
Send your Boca Rudton™ submissions to news (at) bocanewsnow.com. And remember… there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here!
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach