DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Gates at communities throughout South Palm Beach County don’t seem to be enough to dissuade a man and woman identifying themselves as “Art To Your Door” from entering and attempting sales from the back of their white box truck. Security has been seen escorting the truck from at least one community.
The woman, identified by her business card as “Angie Markun,” has repeatedly knocked on doors throughout communities including Boca Falls, Seven Bridges, The Bridges and others attempting to sell artwork from the back of the white truck. Markun, possibly using the Palm Beach County Property Appraiser’s website or other public records, tells homeowners that she is working with their neighbors, then identifies those neighbors by name.
A spot check of these claims often reveals no business relationship.
There is no record of “Art To Your Door” with the Florida Secretary of State, the Palm Beach County Tax Collector’s Office or the Broward County Tax Collector’s Office. Markun’s business card lists a Broward county telephone number and a gmail address. There is no website or physical address listed.
When telephoned by BocaNewsNow.com, Ms. Markun stated, “I don’t answer information to people I don’t know about.”
The Better Business Bureau’s public search tool reveals no record of “Art To Your Door.”
Have a news tip? Email news (at) bocanewsnow.com
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- WOMAN VANISHES FROM FORT LAUDERDALE HOLLYWOOD INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 To Close Tonight In Boca Raton
- MAJOR FLIGHT DELAYS: Flights From Florida To New York, Mid-Atlantic Delayed Due To Smoke
- SWAT Storms Cortland Uptown Boca, Nabs Two On Weapons, Financial Crimes
- DOUNUGHT DISASTER: Krispy Kreme Sued In Palm Beach County After Critical Injury
- BOCA POLICE 911 CALL: WITNESS FEARED FOR CHILD IN CAR
- National Hurricane Center Still Monitoring System Far East Of Florida
- Pedestrian Struck By Brightline Train In Delray Beach
- WATCH VIDEO: BOCA RATON OFFICER PULLS PREGNANT WOMAN FROM CAR