WEST BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Chili’s on 441 near Palmetto Park in Boca Raton did, in fact, pass its latest health inspection performed by Florida’s Department of Business and Professional Regulation. It’s an accomplishment that many area restaurants, even restaurants in new HOA communities, find difficult.
But… from food caked on the walls of microwaves, to a “heavy accumulation of black substance” in an oven, to “lime scale build-up inside ice machine” and “soda gun holster with accumulated slime/debris,” you may want to read what inspectors found and consider whether or not that meal at Chili’s seems like a great idea.
But just to be legally clear: Florida did “pass” Chili’s, despite the somewhat disturbing results that you see below.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Expect New Tropical Storm To Form Today