WEST BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Chili’s on 441 near Palmetto Park in Boca Raton did, in fact, pass its latest health inspection performed by Florida’s Department of Business and Professional Regulation. It’s an accomplishment that many area restaurants, even restaurants in new HOA communities, find difficult.
But… from food caked on the walls of microwaves, to a “heavy accumulation of black substance” in an oven, to “lime scale build-up inside ice machine” and “soda gun holster with accumulated slime/debris,” you may want to read what inspectors found and consider whether or not that meal at Chili’s seems like a great idea.
But just to be legally clear: Florida did “pass” Chili’s, despite the somewhat disturbing results that you see below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home
- Boca Raton Police Charge Real Estate Agent With Harming Child