WEST BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Chili’s on 441 near Palmetto Park in Boca Raton did, in fact, pass its latest health inspection performed by Florida’s Department of Business and Professional Regulation. It’s an accomplishment that many area restaurants, even restaurants in new HOA communities, find difficult.
But… from food caked on the walls of microwaves, to a “heavy accumulation of black substance” in an oven, to “lime scale build-up inside ice machine” and “soda gun holster with accumulated slime/debris,” you may want to read what inspectors found and consider whether or not that meal at Chili’s seems like a great idea.
But just to be legally clear: Florida did “pass” Chili’s, despite the somewhat disturbing results that you see below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Far From Florida Has 20 Percent Development Chance
- FATAL CRASH BOCA: David Hernandez, 21, Killed, Driver Allegedly Drunk
- KIDS HOSPITALIZED FLORIDA: CDC Report Reveals Children Hospitalized With COVID
- CDC Predicts 40,867 COVID Deaths In Florida In Four Weeks
- Seven Bridges HOA Sued Again: Defamation Claim By Caterer
- FLORIDA HOSPITALS IN CRISIS, 10K COVID PATIENTS USING BEDS