UPDATE: Read the affidavit of probable cause (the complete arrest report) in the story here.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Mayor Susan Haynie was jailed Tuesday night, charged with three counts of fraud/falsifying official documents as a public servant, one count of perjury and three counts of violating a county ordinance.
Bond was set at $12,000. Haynie was released before midnight.
The criminal charges stem from allegations that Haynie personally benefited from real estate transactions involving the City.
We will publish the affidavit of probable cause once it is processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Court.
She was arrested by PBSO.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates