UPDATE: Read the affidavit of probable cause (the complete arrest report) in the story here.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Mayor Susan Haynie was jailed Tuesday night, charged with three counts of fraud/falsifying official documents as a public servant, one count of perjury and three counts of violating a county ordinance.
Bond was set at $12,000. Haynie was released before midnight.
The criminal charges stem from allegations that Haynie personally benefited from real estate transactions involving the City.
We will publish the affidavit of probable cause once it is processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Court.
She was arrested by PBSO.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped